May 15, 2011

Elegant Engagement


 This was a relatively simple card that I made for a girlfriend's wedding shower the other day.  I love the flower on this card and you will be definitely be seeing more of these!  Much to the chagrin of my firefighter hubby, this flower involves some heavy duty use with my heat gun, satin ribbon and a heat gun.  I saw a card very similar to this on someone's blog and failed to bookmark it, so if you are the original creator or you know who was please feel free to let me know!  Does the flower look as realistic to you as it does to me?

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):A Word for You
Paper:Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, Antique Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip Sheets
Punches:1 3/4" Circle
Big Shot:Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Angela, such a sweet sentiment! I can sympathise. My hubbie is also a firefighter so I have simliar discussions with him! :-)
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the flower! It is gorgeous! And I hope you come visit me, and we will have a sleep over at the shop and scrap till we drop onto my glittered floors! Yup, I have glitter floors!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live this card, Ange. I've always liked Rich Razzleberry. Chrissy's wedding shower is coming up soon. Maybe I can make this card?
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Angela! This is STUNNING! I love it. This card is right up my alley. I can't wait to CASE it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card! I just love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)