May 19, 2011

Do You Want a Free Stamp and A Free Class?


 Come and join me on May 31st from 7:30-9:30pm to pick up your *free Hello Blossoms stamp set and make a set of these adorable cards! *Anyone placing an order of $60+ between May 17th and May 21st attends this class for free!  After May 21st this class will be opened up to others if it's not full:)  I'd love to have you there, so email me your order or place it on my online website... just scroll down and click on the link in my right sidebar!

Click Here to Place an Order

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bright card Angela! I would love a free stamp set and to attend your class, but I fear the transatlantic flight would be a little expensive! :-)
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)