May 29, 2011

Baby Invite Bomb



I recently had someone contact me regarding making some invitations for her sister's baby shower. She isn't a crafter so she didn't want to make them herself, but wanted me to create and reproduce enough for her to send out.  I know that this colour scheme is a little odd, but she doesn't know whether she is having a boy or a girl and I get tired of the yellow/ green combo. If you're wondering why I've called it a bomb in the title, it was because I never heard back from her after I sent her the pictures of the invite... I guess she didn't like them:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Inviting
Paper:Bashful Blue, Retired DSP, Whisper White
Ink:Early Espresso
Embellishments:Old Olive Taffeta (retired), Soft Subtles Brads (retired)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scallop Border, 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle

5 comments:

  1. Such a great design. Amazing what you can do with punches I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable Angela! I'm sure she loved them!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. She never e-mailed you back :-( Hopefully you only just made the one... Oh well I LOVE them and will be CASEing them for a friends baby shower. If you don't mind ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO CUTE! How can anyone not like it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, it is super cute! How the heck did she not get back to you? I'm sure she will, maybe she had a baby emergency or something.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)