April 19, 2011

Too Much Input!





I've decided that I give my six year old son way too much input into my cards! I finished this birthday card for a friend of his the other day, and I showed it to Joe to make sure that he liked it.  His was response was, "Well, it's a cool card mom, but couldn't you put Mason's name on it with all those letter stamps that you have?".  Needless to say, that was what prompted me to head back down to my room and create the custom monogrammed gift bag!



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Grunge Rock, It's Your Birthday
Paper:Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Wicked Fun Specialty DSP

Ink:Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Basic Black
Embellishments:Vintage Brads, Jumbo Eyelets, Retired Basic Black Ribbon

Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Crop-o-dile, Color Spritzer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 3/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle
Big Shot:
Tasteful Trims Die, Serif Alphabet

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)