April 27, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #69


This week's Stampin' Royalty challenge is a sketch challenge.  I really struggled with the large areas.  I'm okay with the end result, but definitely not in love.  What would you do to improve it???  Come and join us at Stampin' Royalty; I'd love to see what you come up with!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Four Frames, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Paisley Prints DSP, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy
Ink:Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso
Embellishments:Regals Brads, Not Quite Navy (retired ribbon)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Decorative Label
Big Shot:Top Note Die


1 comment:

  1. I really like this card the way it is.....I just love this DSP! You've created a very rich looking card here!

    From a fellow Canadian - outside of Edmonton.....nail biter by the end of last night's game.......Go Canucks!!!! (My husband is from Penticton, so we cheer for the Canucks whenever they play!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)