April 20, 2011

Let's Get Wet


The theme for this week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge, "Let's Get Wet", was a lot of fun... especially with the arrival of the stamp set from the upcoming Spring/Summer Mini called On the Grow.  I am particularly in love with it as I own a Vespa myself! (mine is Bashful Blue).  I'll bet you're wondering where that gorgeous DSP and scallop accent came from... it will be released in two weeks in the gorgeous Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit.  This is a must have!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!  As always, thanks for the sweet comments!  They make my date and keep me motivated to create:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):On the Grow
Paper:So Saffron, Whisper White, Old Olive, Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit
Ink:Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey, Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Old Olive
Embellishments:Brights Brads, Subtles Brads, Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Aqua Painter, Blender Pen
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Corner Rounder


5 comments:

  1. The more I see this stamp set in use the more I think it might have to get bumped onto my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw that stamp set, I thought of YOU!!! Next time I come visit you can take me for a spin! Does it hold 2 people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! Dawn took the words right out of my mouth! I also thought of you as soon as I saw this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bbaawwahhhaa me too.. i so thought of you when i saw this stamp set..!! : )

    love this card! so cute..! great job!

    we all want a spin on it..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought your scooter was blue???
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)