March 09, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #62


This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is "Go Green" (St. Patty's Day!)  I know that this is a REALLY simple card, but I have to be honest... I have NEVER made a St. Patrick's Day card for anyone in my whole life!  I decided that I wold download the Lucky Shamrock digital download to make this card.  I just printed it out on photo paper in Pear Pizzaz and then punched it out with my punch.  I love monochromatic cards, so I used the Old Olive to add a little pop to the card. 
Now my job is to find someone to give it to!!!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Embellishments: Pear Pizzaz Poly Ribbon
Sizzix: Big Shot, Circle #2 Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Tools:  Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:  1 3/4" Circle
MDS: Lucky Shamrock Stamp Digital Download

2 comments:

  1. This card is adorable!!
    I especially love the 'off centred' sentiment in the card. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card ! great job, simple and clean !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)