March 27, 2011

Sneak Peek! Time to Book a Workshop!


On Wednesday night I attended a Shoebox swap at my up-up-upline's house:)  This was the card that I made for it.  I was really excited to use the new Four Frames stamp set that is being released in the new catalogue in July.  If you want to know how to get this fabulous stamp set for free, make sure to contact me to set a date for your own workshop!  If holding a workshop is not your thing... start planning your $25 purchase for April which will allow you to purchase this fabulous new stamp set as well as a GORGEOUS new DSP that is being released early as well!  I'll try and get a few samples done with that this week!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Four Frames, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Vintage Springtime DSP, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Rose Red, Pear Pizzaz
Embellishments: Basic Pearls
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Decorative Label

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)