March 22, 2011

Second Club Card Share


This cute card was a CASE of one done by the SO-Talented Jackie Topa!  I love the multiple uses for the Petal Cone Die... it is sooooo versatile!  I would love to show you how the ice cream portion pulls out of the cone revealing a white inside that you can write on... the only problem... my sample got dropped in a Chocolate Chip ink pad.  I'll find a way to doctor it up so that I can still use it, but in the mean time, lesson learned, photograph your card before using it as a class sample:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): A Word For You
Paper: Real Red Glimmer Paper, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments:
Sizzix: Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Petal Cone Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects
Punches: 2 Step Bird, Butterfly Punch, 1" Circle, Wide Oval, 2 1/2" Circle

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I HATE it when that happens...I try to put my stuff up on a magnet board on the table now so my projects don't fall in the ink! LOVE the ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)