March 26, 2011

Scrappin' Saturday!


This gorgeous dog is my oldest child:)  Sean and I got Diesel shortly after we moved in together.    The only difference in him in the past six years since these photos were taken are more gray hairs around his nose.  Personally, I think that it was the arrival of Joe (6), Lucas (5) and Rooney my other dog (4) that added those!  It is so worth it to click on the picture to enlarge it.  You HAVE to check out the first photo... Diesel is known to pretend to yawn, and then leave his tongue out like this... I am sure he is sticking it out at us on purpose.  I should have known that it was just a sign of what was to come with children!!!
Click Here to Place an Order

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)