March 13, 2011

Get Well...

Okay, I will admit, I LOVE this card!  It just makes me happy to look at!  This is the adorable Sweet Summer stamp set from the current Sale-a-bration catalogue.  I had never even inked it up yet, so you can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was with the outcome of this.  If you love it as much as I do now, don't miss out... SAB will end on March 31st!  When I'm doing a lot of colouring on a card like I've done here, I always use my Black Stazon.  I find it dries so quickly and really resists running ... especially into light coloured markers like my So Saffron that I was using here!  How does this card make you feel?  Wishing for spring too?

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Sweet Summer

Paper: Pawsitively Prints DSP, Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz, Poppy Parade, So Saffron
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzaz, Poppy Parade, So Saffron
Embellishments: Poppy Parade Poly Ribbon, Brights Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Word Window, Modern Label

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm simply IN LOVE with this card! Just beautiful in all those spring type colors. LOVE IT.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVVE this card!!! So cheerful! TFS
    Stampin Up Demonstrator in Forida, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your color combo; wishing for spring on the east coast of Canada!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card makes me smile. I love that stamp set from the sale a bration catalog. It's one of my favorites.
    TFS today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very happy card! Sure would make me smile if i needed to "get well".. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)