March 04, 2011

Friday Fun With Fabric

Okay, it's official, I'm a fabric addict!  I saw these amazing samples at Regionals and I just had to go home and make some of them!  This is a cute little pocket with a notecard inside of it!  I love the two different flower types that I learned at Regionals as well.  I'd love to show these to you and your friends... if you're interested, come join my monthly club!  We'll be making these this month!  You could also book your own private workshop for you and your friends where I could show you!




Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Notes and Details
Paper: Baja Breeze, Confetti Cream
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Embellishments: Springtime Vintage Fabric, Vintage Trinkets, Springtime Big Designer Buttons
Sizzix: Big Shot, Circle #2 Die, Fun Flowers
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Color Spritzer, Sewing Machine
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Hot Glue Gun, Anywhere Glue Stick
Punches: Corner Rounder

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)