March 18, 2011

Boy Birthday


Joe recently had a birthday party to attend for a classmate.  As I was in the middle of report cards at the time, I was in a bit of a rush to have a card ready for the next morning.  Do you think that it ever crossed my mind to go into my boxes of 100's of cards and just take one out????

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Good Times Simply Scrappin' Kit
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments: Good Times Simply Scrappin' Kit
Sizzix: Big Shot,Tasteful Trims, Top Note
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window

3 comments:

  1. LOL! This is a great card for a boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it is not as much fun pulling out a pre-made cards as it is making a brand new card. ;-)
    The card turned out awesome! I love the layout you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)