February 01, 2011

 This was the scrapbook page that we completed at our West Coast Creators Mini Regional event on Sunday.  I wanted to show the ladies a finished version done in both the traditional scrapbooked form and in My Digital Studio.  My only dislike on my digital page is that I have no way of putting in that gorgeous Red Glimmer paper that I used in the "Birthday" portion of the title on my original page. 









Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Build a Cupcake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Subtles Designer Paper Stack, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Neutrals Designer Paper Stack, Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: Baja Breeze, Versamark, Real Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Sizzix: Big Shot,Basic Birthday Sizzlet Strip
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Circle Scissors
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals,
Punches: Create a Cupcake, Scallop Edge, Decorative Label
MDS: Create a Cupcake Punch, Build a Cupcake Stamp Set

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice to know what Font you use when you post your Digital Pages too. Is this included in MDS or where you got it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)