February 08, 2011

Follow My Own Instructions!

I hope I don't offend any teachers out there when I say this...but teachers are often amazing at giving instructions... but less than fabulous at following them!  (I'm a teacher myself:)  I always tell my students to make sure that they read the instructions before starting anything... well if I'd followed my own advice I would have saved myself some time the other night.  I was prepping for an upcoming workshop and I was having a difficult time coming up with a Valentine's card.  I decided that it would be easiest if I just CASE'd a card that Stampin' Up had designed as part of a promotion they had offered in December and January.  I was sure that I had read somewhere that they had extended the promo until February 14th.  What I had missed was that they had extended the availability of the Designer Series Paper that was available as part of the promo... not the stamp set!  It would have been a little silly to demo a card that no one was able to purchase the stamp set from in a workshop, so it was back to the drawing board!  anyway, now that I've READ the instructions, I can confidently tell you that the DSP shown below is available until Feb 14th!  Don't miss out!  Check back tomorrow and I'll share the card that we actually did with you!
Item   Description 
124156  Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack12 sheets total: three 12" x 12" sheets of two double-sided designs in Real Red and Pretty in Pink   $12.50
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):  Filled with Love (retired:)
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Whisper White, Real Red Glimmer Paper, Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Embellishments: Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta, Linen Thread, Bitty Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects
Punches: Scallop Edge Border

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)