February 12, 2011

Building Blossoms


I've been having so much fun playing with the new Build-a-Blossom stamp set Blossoms Petal Punch.  This card was made just using up the practice pieces on my desk.  I've definitely got some better ones done now as this was one of the first... but I do love the look of the monochromatic card.  Purchasing this amazing stamp set, punch and maybe a roll of ribbon is enough to earn you a fabulous Sale-a-bration free gift right now! 


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):  Build-a-Blossom, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze
Embellishments: Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Whisper White Organza
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Paper Crimper, Bone Folder
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Punches: Jewelry Tag, Blossoms Petal

4 comments:

  1. wow, very pretty ! love it !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That does look good. Rats. Now I may HAVE to buy the lot!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing card...gives me a great idea for something for my mom!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your designs and this is beautiful! Hope they release the build a blossom stamp set and punch in the U.K shortly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)