February 28, 2011

Another Leadership Sample...


This stunning little 3x3 notecard was one of the make-n-takes from Friday's SU Regional event.  I would love to post some projects that I've made recently, however, I've been feeling a little under the weather for the past couple of days so I'll have to share the items that already made it on my computer:)  I love the way that the markers and aqua painter can be used to colour the rosettes!  It is the perfect touch!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Nature Walk
Paper: Naturals Ivory
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Embellishments: Rosettes
Adhesives: Snail

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I need to ink up this set of mine..it's still a virgin! :) Hope your feeling better!!! I'll send you some hugs from here..but they will be COLD ones..Brrr we're freezing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card. Thanks for getting it online even though you aren't feeling so well. I hope you are much better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)