January 01, 2011

Spinning with Love


I've had so much fun with these little spinners!  I love the idea of an interactive card:)  Take a CLOSE look at the Real Red background of this card... I did it using the new Heartpress Letterpress Plate.  It is too cute:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): XOXO, Take a Spin
Paper: Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Pink Pirouette
Embellishments: Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Game Spinner Hands
Sizzix: Big Shot, Scallops #2, Heartpress Letterpress Plates, 3" and 3 1/2" Circle
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I am having a hard time proritizing my next Occasions order but the more I see it the more I REALLY like this spinner set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Am tempted to get this set now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)