January 16, 2011

I'm Back!!!!

 Well, I'm back from the most AMAZING Stampin' UP Leadership Conference in Nashville, and I have some CRAZY exciting news for you tomorrow, but until then, I wanted to share some fabulous Make-n-Takes that we made. 

Actually, I have something to admit... I didn't do my make-n-takes in Nashville.  My girlfriend Dawn and I couldn't resist the opportunity to go to the Grand Ole Opry!  Fortunately, Stampin' Up allowed us to pick up our Make-n-Take packages early so that we could make them at home:)  The first one is an adorable notepad holder made from a DVD case and the second, a stunning card.
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Clearly For You
Paper: Botanical Garden, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Versamark, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Embellishments: Crumb Cake Seam BInding, Very Vanilla Binding, Old Olive Taffeta, Linen Thread, Chantilly Crochet Trim, Trinket Keys
Sizzix: Big Shot, 3" Circle Die, Top Note Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Paper Crimper
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Wide Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1"Circle, Petal Card Punch

1 comment:

  1. You made yours already! LOL! mine are still in the suitcase! They look great, can you come make mine now??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)