January 06, 2011

Giddy Over Glitter!


I don't know if you had a chance to pick any favourites from the NEW Occasions Mini yet, but the Red Glitter Paper is definitely in my top five!  I can't seem to capture the glitter properly with my camera, so if you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know.  This card is a case of a similar card that I saw in the February issue of scrapbooks etc. magazine... it is so simple and classy.  I'm pretty sure that my hubby is not a regular reader of my blog so I'm safe to post what I'm 99% sure will be his Valentine's card.  What do you think.... too feminine to give to a man?

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): En Francais, XOXO
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Real Red Glitter Paper
Ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake
Embellishments: Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon (retired)
Sizzix: Big Shot, Circle Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Small Heart, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle

4 comments:

  1. No freakin way! This card is awesome and I agree the glimmer paper is AMAZING I love that it doesn't leave a glitter mess all over the place! :-)
    (Ps - I gave you a Stylish Blog Award on my blog today - http://www.littlemissscrapalicious.com/2011/01/red-white-and-black-2011.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of glimmer, with such a sophisticated color scheme! Great card!
    RobbynW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Think I'll have to case this one, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)