January 20, 2011

Club Share

 My amazingly talented friend Angie Juda made this box on her blog a few weeks ago and I couldn't wait to share it with my club girls.  This Love Impressions DSP is absolutely STUNNING!  Pink, gray and red together are so rich!  It is the perfect size to fit the little 3x3 notecards and envelopes... or to fit my other little project that my club girls will be making;)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Filled With Love
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Pink Pirouette
Embellishments: Wide Pink Pirouette Grosgrain (retired)
Sizzix: Big Shot, Box #2
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects
Punches: Full Heart, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1" Circle, Wide Oval Punch

1 comment:

  1. wow, like it very much !! this is superb, great job,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)