December 22, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #51~ Sketch Challenge

This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is a Sketch Challenge:)  Thanks goodness for me as I was away when I realized that my design team sample needed to be in.  I had no stamping supplies other than my computer and My Digital Studio.  It sounds a little redundant to say, I love the Love Impressions Designer Series Paper!  The colours are subtle, yet striking at the same time... what do you think?  I can't wait to make this card for real!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!




Click Here to Place an Order

My Digital Studio:  XOXO Stamp Set,  Love Impressions DSP, Well Scripted Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)