December 15, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #50! Go Glitter!!!!!


I have been completely out of commission for the past 4 days with a horrible flu... thank goodness my blog was already set to post for the week.  That is with the exception of this awesome glitter challenge that we're having at Stampin' Royalty this week.  I didn't want to miss out, so I decided to go with a CASE this week.  This is a version of a gorgeous card done by Lynn Pratt.  Now normally I wouldn't do a case for a design team sample, but with the lack of energy I still have, just getting something created was a feat in itself:)  Thanks for the inspiration Lynn!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):  Peaceful Season
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Embellishments: Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Glass Glitter
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Tearing Edge Ruler
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 3/4" Circle

1 comment:

  1. One of my very favourite sentiments this season! Love the use the the globe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)