December 12, 2010

Quick Christmas Thank You Cards!

 In my "spare time", wink wink, I manage my son's soccer team.  We had our Christmas wind up party last week and I wanted some Christmas thank you cards for the coaches that the boys could sign them before we tucked in some well deserved gift cards.  I had yet to ink up the "Goal" stamp set from the current catty, but seeing as I wanted to keep it simple, these stamps were perfect!  I know that it's hard to tell from the angle that I took the photo on, but both of the soccer balls are popped up on dimensionals.  I love the shading on the stamps... it really makes the soccer balls look like they are popping off of the page!

Last Minute Christmas Special
For all of you last minute shoppers out there... I have a special for you!  Order $50+ in merchandise before Sunday December 12th at 10pm PT and you will get 20% off of the merchandise amount as well as free Expedited Shipping* to me!  That means that I should have your order ready for pick up by Wednesday night!  Orders must be placed directly through me and not online!
*Expedited shipping is usually a $25 additional fee... it is in addition to regular shipping, so the standard 10% shipping will still be charged, but the $25 expedited fee is waived.
If you forget to let your significant other know something on your wish list... now is the time!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Goal, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive, Whisper White
Embellishments: Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain

Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window

2 comments:

  1. lovely simple card ! you can use it also for boys ! great job,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, thank you very much for your beautiful comments about my cards and i hope for you and your family blessings and a happy christmas.
    Sorry for my english.
    A warm hug from Palma de Mallorca Spain.

    El Taller de los Recuedos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)