December 24, 2010

Christmas Gifts for My Gals!


I made these for all of my Club Girls this month as a little Christmas Gift.  (Megan... yours is still here:).  They are adorable little A-Frame desktop calendars.  I got the concept from an AMAZING crafting friend of mine, Angie Juda.  She even eliminated a large part of the work for me as she has a template for the calendar portion available on her blog.  All I had to do was print it out and follow her video instructions for cutting.

Click Here to Place an Order
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Whisper White, Marina Mist
Embellishments: Jumbo Eyelets, Flower Brads, Pear Pizzaz Twill Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Sanding Blocks, Crop-o-dile,
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

1 comment:

  1. very pretty crafting, love it. I've had an idea with a calendar myself ! Thanks for sharing,
    have a lovely christmasday,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)