November 26, 2010

Using Up the Leftovers!


I keep a little basket on my desk full of pieces from die cuts, or embossed paper that I haven't used up.  Sometimes I challenge myself to make a card using only the bits and pieces from that basket.  Today's card was one of those.  I just added the Basic Pearls and the button... everything else was already in the basket:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Bells and Boughs
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Deck the Halls Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls
Sizzix: Big Shot, Petals -a-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Scallop Frame Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)