November 23, 2010

Time Is Running Out

Stampin' Up's  "Simply Amazing" promotion on the starter kit will be over in just 8 days... don't miss out!  I haven't seen anything like this in the 3 years that I've been part of Stampin' Up.  Make sure to check out my blog post for more details! I'd love to have you as part of my team... especially going into the new year.  We are planning a fabulous group event in January of 2011 and would love to have you there to share with us!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):  Every Little Bit
Paper: Blushing Bride, Candy Cane Christmas DSP, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Real Red, Garden Green, Baja Breeze
Embellishments: Real Red Satin Ribbon
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects
Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 2 1/2" Circle from Die

1 comment:

  1. An elegant, pretty, simple card !
    greetings, have a nice day,
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)