November 04, 2010

Stampin' Up Make-N-Take Samples from Regionals and????





When you attend a Stampin' Up event, you are always given a stamp set as part of your registration.  We use this stamp set to create several make-n-takes while at the event.  At the recent Regionals in Portland, we were given the Day of Gratitude stamp set.  We created 6 super cute and easy samples with them, and I thought that I would show you a few today.  In addition, I am willing to led you benefit from my inability to read instructions.  If I'd only read the info on Regionals, I would have found out that Day of Gratitude was being given to us... but, it my "I must have it now" moment, I had already purchased it:(  So, to make the Stampin' Up offer even sweet for joining my West Coast Creators team, I am throwing in the Wood Mount Set of Day of Gratitude as well as all of the instructions and precut supplies to make the 6 make-n-take samples!  Check out my post here for details of what Stampin' Up is offering... you only have three days left and this Day of Gratitude Stamp set is only available to the first person to sign up... don't miss out!  That is two free stamp sets and a craft tote as your bonus! Don't miss out!

Click Here to Place an Order

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)