November 24, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #47- Sketch Challenge




Make sure to go and check out the fabulous sketch challenge at Stampin' Royalty this week!  I loved it... I even got to pull out some new stamp sets!





Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Gifted
Paper: Jolly Holiday, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Embellishments: Retired Old Olive Taffeta, Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Border, Scallop Circle, Wide Oval

4 comments:

  1. Great card. Love your main image and the little touches of ribbon are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this color combination. Your card is awesome. Great use of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and you stuck to the sketch perfectly! (I always have trouble doing that:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)