November 01, 2010

Happy Halloween


I had so much fun playing with the new downloads for My Digital Studio.  Almost everything on this page is from the Nite Owl Digital Download released last week.  For only $9.95 I got both the Nite Owl DSP and a stamp version of the Spooky Things Decor Elements from the current Holiday Mini.  I love that I was able to get those totally cool Decor Elements in a stamp version for my pages!  These photos are actually of Joe, Lucas, and my niece and nephew from last year.  I'll put in this year's photos, but I wanted the page all ready to go so I can put them in tomorrow!  I'll add it to the end of whatever I post tomorrow with the new photos in it!

Click Here to Place an Order
MDS: Nite Owl Digital Download

1 comment:

  1. Very spooky! what a nice page - one of these days I'm going to order more of those downloads - I am always inspired by what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)