November 19, 2010

Final Stamp-a-Stack of the Season!


This adorable card was cased from a member of my downline, Sabriena Satchwell.  She found it on Splitcoast, and if I get the creator I'll definitely add it in for you:)  Debbie Currier.  I wish that I could show it to you in person as the photo doesn't do it justice.  I've sprayed it with a mixture of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and Rubbing Alcohol, and it has a stunning glitter over the entire card.  This is one of the adorable cards in my final Stamp-a-Stack of the year.  Don't miss out!

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack
December 9th 
7-10pm
$20 for 15 cards
(You will be making 5 cards each of 3 designs)
5 spots left... RSVP ASAP  One Spot Left   Full!

Click Here to Place an Order

1 comment:

  1. Way to ruin my Christmas card surprise. Lol! ;-) I am totally kidding. Your card looks awesome! I will email you the original creator tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)