November 21, 2010

Cleaning Mode...AMAZING DEALS!


I'm in the process of cleaning out my stamp room today... I've got to get rid of the stuff that I no longer use.  I've added a Retired Items page  to my blog so that you can see what I've got.  All Stampin' merchandise can only be sold to Canadians (as per SU regulations) .  If you order any items from my online Stampin' Up website, feel free to choose the equivalent amount of merchandise from my retired list for free for today... Sunday November 21st!  You'll just need to pay for the shipping of the retired product(free if you pick up from me:).  This list will be added to quite regularly over the next few days!

Click Here to Place an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)