November 29, 2010

Another Reason to Join Stampin' Up


This stunning card was sent to me by my "up-up-upline" as a congratulations on my monthly sales.  There are not many occasions in out working careers where we receive such caring acknowlegement for the job we do.  I absolutely love this card..the colours and the fabric are so rich!

Time is running out on Stampin' Up's INSANE Starter Kit promotion... don't kick yourself next week for missing out.. even if you just want it for the amazing deal and nothing else!  Check out my blog post here for more details!

Click Here to Place an Order

1 comment:

  1. wow, how pretty. Very elegant and effective,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)