October 06, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #40





This week's Stampin' Royalty challenge is a colour challenge!  As soon as I saw that "Taken With Teal" was one of the colours, it immediately made me think of this photo.  I didn't use a lot of Concord Crush, just in the dot frame and the title "the story of...", but it was a harder colour to work in.  I love the simplicity and the odd size of this page... it was a 5x7!  I think that I'll add it to an 8 1/2" x 11" layout to finish it off!  Make sure to check out the other samples at Stampin' Royalty!

Click Here to Place an Order

3 comments:

  1. Ange I love this layout so simple yet so stricking.
    Ps - Did yuou buy your kid a big enough backpack ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my gosh! (me again) I LOVE what you did with the saftey pin! Gee-whiz you are just to darn smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, what a cute page & picture! Love the backpack!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)