October 26, 2010

Regionals Share


 I was lucky enough to get to do a Workshop Wow presentation at the Portland Regional.  I WAS TERRIFIED!  Somehow I can stand in front of a classroom everyday and even hold classes and workshops for my AMAZING customers.   I very rarely get nervous unless I'm doing a workshop for a completely new group of women or possibly doing a talk on "Meet the Creature" night.  This was an extreme of that situation!  I had to push my hands down against the table to stop them from shaking.  The funny part was that the technique that I decided to share was the one that I shared in my video a month or so ago about matting the Decorative Label Punch.  If you've seen the video you'd know that me using sharp scissors while having very shaky hands could have ended very badly!  (thank goodness no blood was shed:) If you were at Regionals, I would recommend watching my video... it doesn't look like it was filmed in the back of a moving truck!  I prepared this lovely little gift box to share at regionals too, but somehow I was so nervous that I just left it on the table on stage and forgot to share it:)  If Stampin' Up ever gives me another chance, I promise to do a better job!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Tags Til Christmas, Tiny Tags
Paper: Candy Cane Lane DSP, Real Red, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink: Blushing Bride, Real Red
Embellishments: Real Red Taffeta, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Glimmer Brads, Linen Thread, Glass Glitter
Sizzix: Big Shot, Movers and Shapers Ornament Magnetic Die, Fancy Favors Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: Decorative Label Punch, Mini Jewelry Tag, Ornament Punch

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ange

    Love the cute cards. If our classes are anything to go by I'm sure you did a fantastic job at Regionals.

    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I didn't know you were going to do that. Congratulations!

    Now, where is that video you did, anyway...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at Portland Regional and you did an awesome job. Couldn't tell you were nervous. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)