October 03, 2010

A Personal Touch


I refuse to send email thank yous to people who attend workshops with me.  I know that they are quick and easy, but for those amazing women that make the effort to come out and give me chance, I feel like I owe them a thank you with a personal touch.  I know that it isn't possible to create some of my more elaborate cards, but I still like to create something clean and striking.  This particular card was done using the Aviary stamp set and a new sentiment set that I am IN LOVE with called Curly Cute.
I love to write in them on a Stampin' Up Post It so that these ladies can use them again:)  Who doesn't appreciate a ready made card in their stash:)
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):  Aviary, Curly Cute
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso, Rose Red
Embellishments: Early Espresso Satin Ribbon
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Simple, but very pretty and elegant !
    greetings from sunny belgium,
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)