October 05, 2010

Gift Certificate Holder



My mom and dad are in town right now and had a wedding to attend the other night.  My mom showed me the invitation and I decided that I would make something to coordinate.  My parents were giving the bride and groom a gift certificate and I wanted a classy way to present it that was separate from the card.  Her colours were very similar to More Mustard, so I used up some of my stash to make this.  Her invite had a very similar pumpkin on the front so I dusted off my Autumn Days stamp set... which I am now in love with by the way... and made this:)  Check back tomorrow for the card!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Autumn Days, Tiny Tags
Paper: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip Prints Pattern DSP, Chocolate Chip
Ink: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread,
Sizzix: Big Shot, Circle Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Mini Jewelry Tag Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Just an FYI, More Mustard is not retire.
    See ya
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always come up with such great ideas - marvelous idea and very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)