September 03, 2010

Yikes... life is CRAZY:)


I won't complain as I know I won't get ANY sympathy after having had the past two months of holidays, but I am a little behind as I've been at work getting my class all ready this week:)  I love teaching soooo much and I've already got an excited tummy for next week when I finally get to meet my new class:)  I've been trying to get my summer scrap pages done before I go back to work; this was one from our day at the Go Karts.  All of the new Playdate downloads have made this so easy!  The bright colors are so cheerful:) I've got a few new downloads to share with you in just a few days...




Click Here to Place an Order



3 comments:

  1. Great pictures on a great scrapbook page - looks like fun - makes me wish the kids were small again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. I just downloaded the playdate set as well. I'm lovin' MDS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Page Ange! I love it! Proud to be the friend of a FAMOUS PUBLISHED MDS Demo too! Great spread in Stampin'Success -- I'm proud of you!

    Let me know if you want me to take the laptop bag to Founders for you!!

    xo

    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)