September 27, 2010

These Are SOOOOOO Cool!


I had a lot of fun watching Stampin' Up's video on how to use the new Letterpress plates.  I wanted to try out the technique that they showed, but I couldn't bear to leave that sample unused on my desk.  This was the little creation that I came up with. 

Click Here to Place an Order


Paper:  Watercolour Paper, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose
Ink:  Regal Rose Craft Ink
Embellishments: Mini Library Clips, 1/8" Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon
Sizzix: Big Shot,  Lots of Love Letterpress
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Mini Heart Punch

2 comments:

  1. I was all over this letterpress when the sneak-peek came out but then not being able to buy it right away I forgot all about them! I am going to have to order one and give it a try I just love what you did with it :-)
    (Oh, can you use classic ink or does it have to be craft?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is so damn cute!!!! Love it love it love it!!!!! AND it's almost October! YAHOOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)