September 13, 2010

A Little Practice...


I always come up with the concepts for my club cards a few weeks in advance, and I generally will play around with the concept for awhile before I come up with my club card.  I came across a card on Jenn's Picard's blog that had a neat twist of making envelope cards.  I decided that with my practice card I would make one to check off an item on my "to-do" list:)  I've been meaning to invite some of the school mom's over for coffee and thought that I could make a cute invite.  I will often try to use up my retired product when I'm making practice cards or ones that aren't for my classes.  I've been eying this Night of Navy ribbon forever... it was in one of the Ribbon Originals sets awhile back and it was gorgeous.  Somehow I never got around to using it.

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Morning Cup, Take a Sip Stamping Around Wheel, Inviting
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy
Embellishments: Night of Navy Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets, Early Espresso Taffeta
Tools: Crop-o-dilePaper Snips, Stampin' Around Handle, Stampin' Around Wheel Guide
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 1" Circle

2 comments:

  1. This is really great ! Got some great coffee and tea stamps myself !
    Thanks for sharing,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card----'must share what I read on a billboard today...Q-"why is coffee better than men?" A-"it's better looking in the morning!" (I know, sad joke, but when I read it, I thought of this stamp set! smile)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)