August 14, 2010

Want This For Free?

Seriously... how cute is this card?  I CASED this one right of the new Stampin' Up catty!  This is one of the fabulous new Level III Hostess sets called Simply Sent Cute As A Button.  You get enough in it to make 8 of these sweet cards and envelopes and you are left with the  two sentiment stamps and an Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Spot as well:)   I don't know how well you can see it in my photo, but the card already has a faux stitching around the outer edges... it looks like something that you would be able to recreate on My Digital Studio!

If you'd like to earn one of these adorable sets for yourself, call me to book your workshop!  I'll supply the house ( and cleaning:) ... you just bring your friends and some snacks!  Call me for date.  


Click Here to Place an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)