August 04, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #31

This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is to create your own background.  This couldn't have worked out better for me as I was in need of a baby card for a fabulous customer of mine, Jess, who just had a baby boy.  Congratulations Jess!   I had absolutely no DSP in the baby theme, so I decided to take out my new Baby Tees Stampin' Around Wheel and make my own!

I was really struggling with the ribbon colour that I wanted to put on this card... the white looked too stark and when I put on Daffodil Delight, it made the Pear Pizzaz in the onesie look yellow.  I went to my ribbon wall and just held up my card.  Who would have ever thought that Pumpkin Pie would jump out at me, but it did and I LOVE it!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Fabulous Phrases, Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Pear Pizzaz, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Black Stazon
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie Satin Ribbon, Brights Brads
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Stampin' Around Jumble Handle
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

1 comment:

  1. I love that card Angela - The colors and design are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)