July 26, 2010

More Splish Splash

More Splish Splash for Stampin' Royalty
The challenge over at Stampin' Royalty this week is Splish Splash.  My first post on this challenge can be seen here.  I thought that I should continue on with my summer scrapbook and My Digital Studio has been making this soooo easy!  I've even been able to complete pages as we drive back in forth in the truck to the Okanagan:)  My hubby says that I am AMAZING company;)

Have you been thinking of buying My Digital Studio?  Well, now is the time!  If you purchase this amazing program between now and August 31st, you'll receive three free classes from me (Sept/ Oct/ Nov)!  You will even print out an 8x8 scrapbook page at the last class to take home with you:)

Click Here to Place an Order

MDS:  Sunny Days Designer Kit,  Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Add-on

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME page! And Sean cracks me up! LOL! Pritch would be beggin' me to bring the laptop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)