July 22, 2010

Mojo Monday Week #148

I had a little alone time the other night and decided to use a sketch for some inspiration.  I always struggle with the circular patterns in Mojo Monday layouts for some reason... I can't seem to get it just right:) I definitely love this colour combo that Stampin' Up put together though!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Confetti, Fabulous Phrases, Got Treats
Paper:  Pear Pizzaz, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Real Red, Celebrations DSP
Ink:  Pear Pizzaz, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Pacific Point
Embellishments:  Clips Assortment, Rhinestones, retired ribbon, Celebrations Quick Accents
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:  1 1/4" Square, 1 3/8" Square

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie... Hope you are having a fun week... Wish we could have see each other... I am only 12 minutes from SU but I didn't go to convention this year... Missing all you and all the cute stampers...
    HUGS
    BROOKE

    p.s. you have been up to noting but pure genius.. LOVE all your projects..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)