July 19, 2010

Friends Never Fade Class


 The adorable purse for this class was designed by Becky Roberts, a fellow demonstrator.  We will be making the purse as well as 4 coordinating cards at this class.  The cost of the class includes your own clear mount stamp set as well as a package of the Greenhouse Gala DSP that you will using during our class.  Please contact me for the adjusted price if you would prefer the wood mount set.  


Friends Never Fade Class
$35
August 18th 
7-10pm
RSVP Deadline of  July 27th so that I can order your stamp set in time for you to have it at our class:)

 Class is Limited to 8 spaces,  Only 3 spaces left, only 2 spaces left please RSVP early to avoid disappointment.

Click Here to Place an Order

2 comments:

  1. I love this! That DSP rocks! I bought the tutorial a month ago, so I could offer a class too but never got that far in my planning lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)