July 24, 2010

Big Shot Special

First Day Stamp Set #118521
How cute is this new cork from Stampin' Up and Sizzix?  I was playing with the adorable set from the Summer Mini called First Day and I instantly thought of the cork.  It reminded me of the cork boards in my classroom that I use to put up my students work.  I would have made one of these for each of my boys, but there isn't a stamp for Kindergarten.  So it looks like I'm off to the drawing board for Lucas' back to school card:)

Anyone who orders the Big Shot from me for the remainder of the month of July can choose between a package of the Cork Sheets (6 per pack) or the Magnetic Sheets (3 per pack) (both valued at $12.95).  Purchasing the Big Shot this month will also get you an additional 3 Big Shot classes for free so you can learn some great techniques!  Do you already have the Big Shot but still want to attend classes?  Purchase $45 per month for Sept/ Oct/ Nov of dies (before taxes and s/h) and you can come and make some great projects!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): First Day
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
Embellishments:  Silver Brad
Sizzix: Top Note Die, Cork Sheets
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects
Punches: 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)