June 16, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #24 Masculine Challenge

I had so much fun making this card... I love the images in the  Sentimental Journey stamp set and the fact that I could combine it with my In a Word stamp set.  I don't know if you've noticed, but if you look carefully at the word journey on the card... the "our" is in bold so that it reads Our Journey if you're into word puzzles:)  Isn't that ribbon fabulous too?  I was a little sad to hear that the upcoming catalogue doesn't have any Ribbon Originals packages of mixed ribbon, but I've also heard that the new ribbons more than make up for this!  I thought that this would make a fabulous anniversary card for my amazing husband.  We've definitely had a journey over the past nine years, this August... I can't wait to see where the road takes us next! 

Both the Bella Bleu DSP and the Elementary Ribbon Originals are gone in just 17 days so don't miss out!

Go check out the fabulous card created by Sarah for this week's Stampin' Royalty challenge!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Sentimental Journey, In A Word
Paper: Confetti Cream, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Bella Bleu DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Embellishments: Elementary Ribbon Originals, Earth Elements Brads

Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Modern Label

1 comment:

  1. I love the masculine feel to this card. The colours you picked look awesome together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)