June 22, 2010

Free Class and Stamp Set!

I've loved the Hello Again stamp set since the day that it came out.  It is so sweet and simple.  I've decided to share this love with others:)  The first eight people to make a purchase of $50+ before taxes and s/h will be able to attend my free class on June 30th from  8-10pm.  You will make this adorable little fancy favours box as well as 6 cards and coordinating envelopes.  In addition, you will take home the stamp set FREE!!!!! I will update this post as spots disappear:)  If you'd like to do this as an at home class, place your order of $50+ and I will send you the stamp set as well as  the paper materials that we used to make this project.  This would be a great time to grab those items that you've wanted from the Last Chance List!
Only 8 7 6 Spots Left

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)