May 28, 2010

So Sweet

I love these new Mini Favor boxes.  I think they would be so adorable for a birthday party to fill with little treats for the party guests, or you could use them for a workshop with individual little stampin' spots and a single stamp for your guests!

I used the slot punch to create the little hole for the belly band to go through as I liked the looked of the box much better with the little tabs sticking up.  The colours on these boxes make me think of jelly beans!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):  Tart n' Tangy, Family Phrases
Paper: Party Favor Boxes
Ink:  Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
Embellishments:  Metal Rim Tags
Tools: Hole Punch, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Horizontal Slot Punch

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is wonderful! I love this sweet l'il box ... and that adorable tag!

    Have a great weekend, Sweetie!!

    Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)