April 06, 2010

The World is Right Again!

Stampin' Up made the hugest announcement today... a Colour Renovation!  What does this mean you ask... Baja Breeze is back... does anything else matter??????????  teehee.

As of July 1st, there will be five new colours in the Stampin' Up family...okay... stop jumping up and down and screaming... there's more!  Ten previous In Colours will be returning!   For those sticklers out there who pay attention to EVERY detail... you're going to count 6 new colours, but I've got you there!  Crumble Cake is just the name that Kraft will be taking on as of the new catty!  If you look at the photo above, you'll notice that the names of the colour families have changed as well... in fact they won't even be called colour families anymore... they are now called colour collections.  You'll also notice that there are a number of colours gone from the old colour families.  I was a little shocked at first, but the more I looked, the more I realized that the colours that have disappeared are the colours I use least.  I guess I'm not alone!


At this point... there's still a lot of sorting out and info to be released so I'll update you as I learn more... all I know is that if you have favourite colours on the Fond Farewell List, that I would start thinking ahead now... reinkers for your current stamp pads and extra paper!  For clarification, here's some lists:

5 New Colours :
Marina Mist
Daffodil Delight
Cherry Cobbler
Cajun Craze
Early Espresso

10 Returning In Colours :
Baja Breeze
Melon Mambo
Pink Pirouette
Rich Razzleberry
Riding Hood Red
River Rock
Soft Suede
Tangerine Tango
Wild Wasabi


 In addition, information on the 5 new In Colours will be released in June!  Want to get hold of all of these products early?  The only way is as a demonstrator!  If you've been thinking about joining, now is a perfect time!  It will give you early access to all of these fabulous new colours... just imagine the new accessories to come too!  I would love to have you as part of my West Coast Creators team as we head into this exciting transition!

Watch for more info in the weeks to come!
Click Here to Place An Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)